Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will draw anime style chibi cartoon character for you

I will draw anime style chibi cartoon character for you












About:

I can draw anything you want like a fanart or an original character into a my cute chibi cartoon anime style..:D

Please send me any specific details like: References, expressions, poses, ect.

And I don't accept request to turn someone to a chibi, because I can't capture a person's face to look exactly the same as the real. So sorry, I just don't want to dissappoint you from beginning :)

Thank you..:D

Reviews


rockragepro:amazing artist and right down to my specifics. i was inspired by another piece he has done and was able to create my chibi avatar just the way i was looking for. Kenayams is a talend artist and one of my fiverr faves

kendayams:Nice buyer, give detail information and easy to follow descriptions :)\r\nAlso have good communication :)\r\n\r\nAnd Thanks again for your order! Hope you enjoy the art! :D

conreviews:Wonderful art as always! Thank you!!

kendayams:Nice buyer as always! :D\r\n\r\nAnd Thanks too! :D

willson:Awesome Gig Thanks Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment