Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I will draw an avatar of you in my style, starting

I will draw an avatar of you in my style, starting












About:

I will create an awesome, hand-drawn cartoon avatar for you based on a photo you provide. These avatars can be used on any social media, like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Fiverr, etc.

Please note: I do not make up characters for this Gig. These avatars are based on photos you provide.

These are NOT caricatures. They are cartoon representations.


For the base price of just $5, you get one half body avatar of one person in full color, in both JPG and transparent PNG formats. Each is 500 x 500 pixels. Higher resolutions are available.


In order to keep the price low, only minor modifications are allowed.


They make great gifts!


Check out our extras available below!

Reviews


drdonlcpc:Outstanding Experience!

dirk3640:Another terrific customer! :-)

garethdavies487:Good stuff - like holding up a (hopefully) distorted mirror ;-)

dirk3640:Garethdavies was terrific to work with! Outstanding! :-)

yingshukuo:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment