Friday, May 25, 2018

I will make your ideas real through my magic fingers !

I will make your ideas real through my magic fingers !












About:

Hello ! Thanks for stopping by.


I'll draw you as a professional character ! 
just send me a good shot photo of you.

Note:
  1. Every additional figure will cost you additional budget.
  2. Don't send: Blurred, overcast, night shots, nudes, partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects.
  3. Don't send photos that cut off around head, because your cartoon picture will be cut off too.

Don't hesitate to consult for any custom request. I'm always available ;)
Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait :)
Amine.

Reviews


tariqtayara:Great seller. Would use again in a heartbeat

grizzl05:Very nice buyer , and easy to work with !

tariqtayara:Amazing seller. Great quality work and great attitude

kennyvallance:Brilliant communication from the seller! Perfect service, did as exactly as I described. Will definately do business again.

grizzl05:Great and understanding person ! Easy to work with !!


No comments:

Post a Comment