Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will do digital cartoon and illustration

I will do digital cartoon and illustration












About:

What will you get with this gig:

- 100% Hand-drawn cartoon from your photo;
- Delivered as .JPG / PNG file, in high resolution (short side 3000 pix) at 300 DPI, or as requested.


How to order:

- Select the package you like the most and hit the Order Now button
- Upload a photo of person you'd like me to draw

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me ;

ThankYou
Lisa_elin_dutch

Reviews


craighart230:Excellent service. I shall be back.

lisa_elin_dutch:ThankYou craighart230, Hope to see you again!

meifranz:not as clean a job as I had hoped. only gave 4 stars because I promised tip if she did fast i would give tip

lisa_elin_dutch:I always do hardwork and fulfill buyers requirements, He got everything but I do not know why he reviewed like that.

mrpettway:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment