Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I will make a realistic cartoon from your photo

I will make a realistic cartoon from your photo












About:

Read before Making Order

Service Details

PRICE :

  • $5 for Head until Shoulder
  • $10 for top half body
  • $20 for full body
  • $20 addition for Source File
  • Free Background
  • Modifications as long as there isn't a major design change
  • I don't draw FAMOUS people and PET !

Requirements :

Avoid blurry, overcast, night shots, partially covered face
Make sure you send atleast 2 pictures, we can choose the best one

Still have queries? Send me a message in inbox

Reviews


leojbatt:This photo is for a webpage I am creating and even though my photo was low resolution, the seller made it work!

deezignfactory:Its been a pleasure working with you, your patience made it possible :)

peseanjoy:Outstanding Experience!

deezignfactory:Its been a pleasure working with you :)

catrina1913:Awesome! Nailed it


No comments:

Post a Comment