Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I will make cartoons caricature unique from your photo

I will make cartoons caricature unique from your photo












About:

Hi,
I'm an portrait and caricature painter,

My Work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.
I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first

Here are the STEPS
  1. Message me first !
  2. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer

  2. Respond to all requirements
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order


Tips for BEST Results:
  •  attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  •  PROVIDE Reference images if possible

You will get :
  • Full body Cartoon, transparent background so you can edit the background.
  • You will get PNG/JPG
  • Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing.
  • If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends.

Best regard

Asacreatif


Reviews


anidean1:Great job once again!! I will continue to do business with you. Very talented, very quick, very good following instructions. I am very pleased.

asacreatif:thanks for order mrs\r\nI will give the best for my custumer

djashuard:Happy again with my Second order !

garypickren:Good job. Thanks

nicjas:Very happy


No comments:

Post a Comment