Saturday, May 5, 2018

I will create a cute cartoon painting of you

I will create a cute cartoon painting of you












About:

I will create a cute CARTOON painting of your picture

Hi,
I will create a cute smudge CARTOON painting of you and your loved ones. You can use it as gifts, display pictures on social media or print it and frame it to beautify your House. Just tell me how you want it, either framed or not framed, the colour and concept of background you need and i will deliver under 24hrs.

NOTE:
1) Provide high quality picture
2) I don't change expression, style or posture. Exactly what you give me is what you get.
3) Check out my gig extras

Please message me first if you are not clear or sure i can do something you want.

Thank you for checking out my Gig and hoping to work with you

Reviews


argentscot:thank you!

preshyjane:thanks!!

rodden_designs:professional thank you

preshyjane:Thanks for tip

mandane:wow, this is perfect, thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment