Saturday, May 5, 2018

I will draw perfect valentines day gift caricature

I will draw perfect valentines day gift caricature












About:

10 dollars per character. Totally colored.

10 dollars extra for background.

Order now and get started.


If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Joy



Reviews


antcindy:Another great job...amazing how great of a match you are able to do....thanks again...Cindy

handmadeartforu:Thank you very much. Will look forward for your next assignment.

antcindy:What a great job...I ordered very late for a x-mas card and received it back so quick. She nailed my theme and picture was awesome....so fun to see yourself and pets in a cartoon caricature. Will definitely use again soon.

handmadeartforu:Thank you very much. Looking forward to work with you again.

iannicklin675:First time using Fivrr, quick and easy and did what it said


No comments:

Post a Comment