Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I will draw a full colored full body of you. 900x900 res.

I will draw a full colored full body of you. 900x900 res.












About:

Hi and thank you for checking out my gig!

I draw cartoon portraits for a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary or any occasion.

  • The Basic $5 Gig includes: 
- Head & Shoulder Drawing.
- One person full colored.
- In 900x900 resolution (JPEG or PNG file)

Extra options:
- Fast delivery
- High resolution (2000x2000px - 300dpi)
- Source file (PSD, editable)
- Commercial use licence
- Revision
- Additional Figures
- Background/Scene

How I work?

  • We negotiate what do you want, please be specific.
  • Send me your photo as reference from the front IN GOOD QUALITY  .
  • I provide a sketch with the idea. I ONLY do revision with the sketch as once its approve, I will not do any revision again, unless an extra gig required.
  • After sketch is approved I create the illustration.
  • Revisions of details, if needed (EXTRAS).
  • Deliver JPG or PNG 900px 300dpi file.

For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available. Feel free to send me a message!
Thanks very much :)
Let's make an order!
I Speak Spanish//Hablo Español.

Reviews


alek_07:Always doing a great job!

alek_07:Love it. Luis always delivering a great product! Very happy with the results!

ninickoooooo:amazing work and delivery in time! Would love to order it again

luislira:I loved working with ninickoooooo!

alek_07:Love my cartoon. Luis did a great job! It was easy to communicate with him and he received all my recommendations. I’ll definitely get more of his service in a future. Thanks Luis!


No comments:

Post a Comment