Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will draw your picture in cartoon vector in 24 hour

I will draw your picture in cartoon vector in 24 hour












About:

I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD with a high resolution PNG, JPEG , so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed.


My Servicer

  • Ready to print

  • Improve your art work

  • Draw Pic in Cartoon Character, Anime, Retro, Pop Art, Line Art, Carton Mascot, Etc

  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR

  • Convert your pic or logo into a VECTOR

  • T-Shirt Design (Teespring ,Tee ShirtMock up)

  • Any other Illustrator based work


I work with

  • Corel Draw
  • Adobe Ilustrator
  • Adobe Photoshop


For a $5: 1 VECTOR File type + HD JPG , PNG

For Source File extra: AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, PNG, JPG

Why me ?

  • Most highly rated seller in this category
  • QUALITY is Guaranteed
  • Free Suggestions, Advices


You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. :)
If the file I provided is damaged or does not run immediately contact me.
I'll fix it..
For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $5

Reviews


karencostakes:Overall delivered what was requested and did some tedious revisions. Thanks!

mverik:Thanks your order

markwatabe:Way ahead of time and well done.

mverik:thanks my friend..

mstrgmstr:GreatJob


No comments:

Post a Comment