Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will draw you as a cutest chibi couple

I will draw you as a cutest chibi couple












About:

I will draw/sketch you as a very cutest anime chibi couple!
this gig is for you.

this definitely PERFECT GIFT for your loved ones on their birthday or wedding vice versa.

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER! ^__^ reminder!

PLEASE READ before order :

What will you get for 5 USD?

5 USD : Chibi couple without color (lineart)
15 USD : Chibi couple with basic color only
25 USD : Chibi couple with full colored (detailed and shading)

Additional:

5USD : per props full-colored
5 USD : per characters (chibis lineart)
10 USD : per characters ( full-colored chibis)

Before i start please tell me what's the idea or concept of your chibi portrait including the pose,costume,extra characters(pet or friends). 

I need good and high quality photos for reference

Lets work together now , I'll make sure to keep constant communication with you along the way to ensure that materialization of your vision.

Resell of my artworks/illustrations are prohibited unless you buy the full copyright.

Thank you! 

Reviews


zakosgr:Thank you

limesantillan93:Thank you!!!

nannerztv:Very quick and looked amazing on the first go

limesantillan93:Outstanding Experience!

sparklepants21:Poor Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment