Monday, May 14, 2018

I will draw a cartoon portrait

I will draw a cartoon portrait












About:

Are you still looking for the perfect gift for the person you love?
How about a character of her/him? :)

Also, perfect for: 
- Posters 
- Cover photos 
- Invitations


REMEMBER this is a cartoon type drawing.
- Please send a reference that you like.
- Please be specific and provide clear instructions.
- Please give all your requests before the start of the project.



Kindly contact me first to discuss your order AND don't forget to check my Gig extras for more options.

I look forward to work with you

Kind regards,
Amalia

Reviews


shineloveheart:It was overall good service.

shineloveheart:Good service.

amaliarco:Outstanding Experience!

shineloveheart:It was good.

amaliarco:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment