Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will drawing anime or manga

I will drawing anime or manga












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hallo! 
Welcome to my Anime and Manga Gig.

I'm Navi Painter a Undead Cartoonist/Character Designer and I'll draw your favorite character or what you like in my Anime/Manga style.

How this gig works?

  1. send a request with most clear possible description of "What are you want? ". If you have reference of any type: Pictures, videos, screens, whatever, please share with the order, that help me to make a better job.
  2. I'll send a rough sketch for make any correction before to finish the drawing 
  3. All the Best! you received an awesome drawing

Please feel free to contact me for any question, Ill answer as soon as possible
cheers!

Reviews


redleader97:Amazing artist! Did a great job! Highly recommended

navipainter:Yaaaay! Thank you!!!

mattwatson542:great service and keeps good contact

navipainter:It was so much fun working with Matt. \r\nHighly recommended!

jtourigny:Like working with a professional artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment