Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I will draw a character in a chibi style for you

I will draw a character in a chibi style for you












About:

I will draw a cute chibi, it can be an original character, a fanart of a existing character, or based on a photo of yours. I mostly draw girls, but it can be a boy too! 

Reviews


baseballgirl32:Super helpful making sure my drawing was perfection!! Would definitely buy from her again! She’s the sweetest :)

catsgonyan:Outstanding Experience!

tatianavaldez:Very helpful and responsive. I love how she confirmed with me about my art vision to make sure she was on the right track.

catsgonyan:Outstanding Experience!

kazzlaaa:Excellent work...looking forward in future projects. Highly recommend...very friendly and excellent work. Can’t thank enough A******


No comments:

Post a Comment