Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I will make your cartoon portrait

I will make your cartoon portrait












About:

  • Head and shoulder,,Top Half Body,,and Full Body.
  • [Recommended] Send me head shot photo, from the front and good quality photo (min 300 dpi)
  • Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects.
  • Don't send me your photo that cut off around head, because your cartoon picture will be cut off too :(
  • Modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.
  • The result will be delivered to you : 1100x800 pixel,portrait/ landscaped JPG and PNG format with transparent background.

READ FIRST BEFORE ORDER :

PRICE :

  • $5 for Head until Shoulder in 3 day (1 figure)
  • $10 For top half body in 3 day (1 figure)
  • $15 For full body in 3 day (1 figure)
  • $40 and more (depending on the level of complexity portrait) ! For custom order.
  • +$30 for Vector File
  • I accept two minor modification if you mod more than three i have to CHARGE !
  • I don't draw FAMOUS people and PET  !

The best quality photo from you determine the best results as well..!

Reviews


marycrumpet:Very responsive.

miguel_camino:WOW... PERFECT...! Thank you very much for support me ^_^ I will wait for next order from you ^_^ GOOD WORK with you ^_^ Have a nice day ^_^

bastianbee:absolutely spot on. great work and delivered on time.

miguel_camino:WOW... PERFECT...! Thank you very much for support me ^_^ I will wait for next order from you ^_^ GOOD WORK with you ^_^ Have a nice day ^_^

marycrumpet:Very responsive.


No comments:

Post a Comment