Sunday, May 13, 2018

I will draw you a cute character in chibi style

I will draw you a cute character in chibi style












About:

Hi! I will draw you a chibi from the photo of a person or character you give me!

You will get a character with bottom eyes and a cute pose in a 1024x1280 png (size can change if you want) with a solid background, and the source file in psd format. All of that in a cute little pastel style. 

You can use it like a gift, avatars, or whatever you want  

Reviews


anissabouquet:Baritag is a great artist and she has taken into account every little details that I gave her in order to deliver the picture of my dream \nGreat at communication, she applied the modifications I asked fast and skillfully. \nShould I ever need this kind of service again, she is the one to contact

baritag:thank you so much for choose me for the work, glad to fullfil the expectatives. An excellent buyer

hazukihare:So cute! Will probably purchase again!

baritag:Thank you so much for the order!

thatguylopez:Yes! Outstanding work.


No comments:

Post a Comment