Monday, May 28, 2018

I will draw you in an ugly christmas sweater

I will draw you in an ugly christmas sweater












About:

Hello!
Thank you for checking out my gig!

Holidays are getting closer, are you ready for that?
Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and as a result of that, I am going to draw you wearing an ugly christmas sweater, so you can post it on social networks, your website or give it to someone as an original gift

In each package you'll receive something cool and be ready for people asking you where did you get that awesome design

My work is totally handmade using Adobe Illustrator.

if you have any question, contact me before ordering, I'll be happy to asnwer ;)

To see more about my work, visit my profile
Thank you!
Astrid Abreu

Reviews


ladonnasmith:Excellent job as usual!!! Thanks!!!

astridabreu:thank you for your order!

ladonnasmith:Awesome experience!!!

astridabreu:thank you for ordering!

ladonnasmith:Excellent job as usual!!! Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment