Monday, May 14, 2018

I will draw anime cartoon portrait

I will draw anime cartoon portrait












About:

Hello! I am a professional cartoonist. 
I can draw your anime cartoon portrait based in your photo. 


  • (5 $) - Marked with Fiverr Logo. 
    Face to shoulders. 
    Drawing & Painting.
    Color.
    600 x 600 px - 72 dpi. 
    MARKED JPG with Fiverr Logo. 


  • (15 $) - FACE & BUST  
    FACE & BUST.
    Drawing & Painting.
    Color.
    2500 x 2500 px - 300 dpi.
    High Resolution JPG.
    PNG with Transparent Background. 


  • (30 $) - FULL BODY 
    Head, Body, Clothes, Arms and Legs. 
    Drawing & Painting. 
    Color. 
    2500 x 2500 px - 300 dpi. 
    High Resolution JPG. 
    PNG with Transparent Background. 


If you want Delivery in 24 HOURS,
please add a EXTRA to Fast Delivery. 

Please, contact me to questions and answers.

Thank you!

Reviews


rterrades:Yes, It's OK

bombfrosty:Exactly what I asked for and nice and quick! :)

eknmangaka:Outstanding experience. Thank you so much!

arowinska:It was great.

eknmangaka:OPutstanding experience! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment