Monday, May 28, 2018

I will make you into a comic book or a video game character

I will make you into a comic book or a video game character












About:

I will make you into any COMIC BOOK, MOVIE or VIDEO GAME character! ^^

Simply send me a good quality picture of you and specify the character you want me to make you into.
(For example: Wonder Woman, Superman, Mario, Zelda etc)


If you order a custom character, please describe in detail what you want it to look like.

Reviews


stephgariano428:She’s great. I highly recommend her!!

sofiva:great customer would be glad to work with her again!

rolfpi:Nice work ok for the price

eaurouge:Sofiva was great to work with, had a long list of changes and she really got the changes I asked for!

sofiva:Great buyer! Provided detailed information of exactly what he needed, great communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment