Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will draw a romantic couple caricature from photo

I will draw a romantic couple caricature from photo












About:

Please contact me before ordering! Thank you!)

Looking for a St. Valentine's day gift for your loved ones? I can draw a romantic unique cartoon for you. It will make your valentine's day or the date unforgettable!
To order, please send me photo references in a good quality and description of the character.

I have many years of experience in drawing cartoons and caricatures. I am open to all our crazy ideas - like horror backgrounds with pink hearts or costumes ;)

I draw in raster graphic with high-resolution image size 300x420 mm 300 dpi (11x16 in 300 dpi) The illustration is ready to print.

I offer such extras:

  1. Source file +$15
  2. Version with transparent background +$5
  3. Background +$15
  4. Commercial rights +$40

Big cartoon resolution:

  1. 400x600 mm 300 dpi (15x23 in 300 dpi) +$20

Reviews


nebula928:Michael/funny_faces did an excellent caricature from the photos provided and added a special touch to it. Would highly recommend!

funny_faces:Thank you!))

kurtdikeman:Gift. Yes.

funny_faces:Thank you!)

counterthink:A wonderful and gifted artist. Delivers on time with exceptional quality


No comments:

Post a Comment