Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I will draw one person full body with a gta background in 6000 x 4000 pixels 300dpi.

I will draw one person full body with a gta background in 6000 x 4000 pixels 300dpi.












About:

Ever imagined to be a  Grand Theft Auto character.Here you can make it real.


I will draw you as a GTA Character.


For $5 Basic Gig :

  • Head to shoulder Portrait, If You Want full body Please add $10
  • JPEG or PNG 3000x2000 pixels. No extra charges for High resolution
  • With free gta style background.

Why me ?
  • Professional Service
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Revisions till your satisfaction

NOTE : 

Send me a best quality photo in high resolution.

Night mode pictures,blurred or low quality images are not acceptable.

If you have a different requirement then please contact me before placing an order.


Thankyou :)

Reviews


omarsabri286:Thank you, it was nice to work with you.

rizwan_xadiq:Thankyou :)

ladypriestess66:good work I enjoyed this

rizwan_xadiq:Thankyou :)

sunsetsherb:Wow I'm so impressed definitely gonna shop here often:)


No comments:

Post a Comment