Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I will draw original and awesome cartoon with unlimited revisions

I will draw original and awesome cartoon with unlimited revisions












About:

Welcome To my Cartoon Creation Gig.
I will create a unique cartoon for you, your business or for any occasion that you need it for.
I am a cartoonist by profession and can certainly make an awesome cartoon for you.

What will you get in this Gig?
  • 1 x Awesome cartoon
  • Full body illustration.
  • Full colored illustration.
  • Unlimited Revisions on All orders.
  • Free Source file.
  • A printable version for shirts/mugs etc.
  • High-resolution PNGs AND JPGs.
  • Free commercial license.
  • 5 days delivery.
  • Real-time support.
  • Total satisfaction.

Am I the right designer for you?
  • I only provide high quality and professional work.
  • Client satisfaction is my top priority.
  • 100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with my service.
  • No Hidden Charges or delays.
  • No compromise over quality.
  • Professional execution till the work gets a thumbs up.
  • To me, client relation is better than the budget.
  • I can provide a follow-up service even after the job is done.

Why should you pick me when there are others Who are offering same things?
 I provide original work and like to make things from scratch, as I know,
                  "Quality Always Wins Over Everything"

Cheers :)

Reviews


edwindoerga:Absolutely amazing! Fantastic communication. Angela is one of the hardest workers out here on fiverr. The design she made for me turned out to be better than I imagined. HIGHLY recommanded! Thank you Angela! It has been really awesome working with you. Love the design. :)

angelathng:Edwin was definitely one of those people that you love working with. He has awesome communication, a lovely way of helping you with the design and he is always there to lend a hand. I love working with him and will definitely love to work with him again. Thank you so so much :)

royalyness:Outstanding experience. Amazing work. Super talented

angelathng:Thank you so much :)

maryhello:Great again!


No comments:

Post a Comment