Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I will illustrate on this colorful cartoon style

I will illustrate on this colorful cartoon style












About:

If you want a cartoon illustration here it is!

  • Kids like simple illustration so it is easy for then to recognize objects.
  • Using google images in some cases is ilegal.
  • You can use for illustrated children's books.
  • Can be use for videos.

I will provide you a up to 300dpi image size 3491x3222px transparent .png or .jpg or an specific size or image file as you choose.

You can describe what you need or send me a reference image (what would be more appreciated).

Fell free to order.

Reviews


dirtiesthippie:Did the perfect job of what I described to him. He was great and I love the piece he provided.

blackmont:Thanks for your order.

mailcampbv:We needed a nice illustration for our invitation and he just nailed it!

blackmont:Outstanding Experience!

brianbrandt:Delivers what I want, everytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment