Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will design flat style minimalist avatar of you

I will design flat style minimalist avatar of you












About:


I am a qualified graphic designer who have thousands of satisfactory customers and soon you will be in one them! 
I know, it sounds cliché but mark my words,You need an Expert graphic designer who can convert your photo into Flat Style Minimalist Avatar.

$5 Service :
  • Head shot only.
  • JPEG or PNG 3000x3000 px 300dpi.

Note:
  • Send me good quality photo, recommended 300dpi.
  • Unlimited revisions for 3 days.
  • $5 for 1person cartoon drawing, $10 for 2 persons cartoon drawing and so on.
  • For custom cartoon drawing, pet drawing, family cartoon portraits and questions, feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Cherylgig

Reviews


louiserobinson2:Excellent and fast! Thx

cherylgig:Thank you so much

fitnessbrothers:Good work

cherylgig:Thank you so much

nfcommunication:Super speedy when a previous Fiverr designer failed to deliver on deadline. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment