Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will draw two characters and a background with up to two revisions.

I will draw two characters and a background with up to two revisions.












About:

I have worked in comics and illustrations for well over a decade and would be happy to help you visualize whatever ideas you may have. Please consider working with me for your illustration needs.

This gig covers sketches. While most sketches are rough, I go the extra mile to make sure my sketches are nice and clean with just a hint of the underlying construction to showcase the sketch process.

I normally offer one character, two characters, and two characters with background gigs. However if you need more characters I offer them for an extra $5 each.

Please message me with details of your commission before placing an order.

I can do everything from Adventure Time to Pokemon, to Minecraft, to Bob's Burgers, to Marvel and DC characters.

Reviews


lasthoperdshow:Went really well, and looking forward to doing more work with hpkomic.

hpkomic:Very communicative client.

andreyguenov:hpkomic is a fantastic artist and a great professional. He created a unique character design from a very abstract description (I will work on this next time) which matched my vision ideally. He has great ideas which I would love to see more from in the future. He communicated well and frequently. I definitely recommend his services!

hpkomic:The buyer was very clear about what he wanted and offered plenty of description to ensure I was able to complete the gig to his specifications. I am looking forward to working with him again.

lasthoperdshow:Went really well, and looking forward to doing more work with hpkomic.


No comments:

Post a Comment