Friday, May 11, 2018

I will make owesome cartoon from your portrait within 24 hours

I will make owesome cartoon from your portrait within 24 hours












About:

Welcome to our gig.

I could make a cartoon of your portrait within 24 hours.
I can also make a cartoon for your pet.
We work with profesinal.

Please read the information below.
1. All pictures $ 10 / figure for half-body. PNG/JPG file, With color, quality 300 dpi, with a size of 1000x1000 pixels. If you want to size more please add the extra gig.
2. The price of others:
     a. Full body = $ 15 / figures
     b. Multiple figures.
            2 figures, 2x $ 10 = $ 20
            3 figures, 3x $ 10 = $ 30
            etc
     c. Sizes above 1000 pixels = + $ 10
3. Good communication.
4. Revision of the infinite.
5. Order now and to prove

If you are confused, first contact us.
If you like my gig, please share.

thank you

Best regards,

Lutfi

Reviews


komodali:Really dope work! This is my second piece from you. Thanks again!

lutfi_suci:thank you very much!

jorge522:Outstanding Experience!

lutfi_suci:Thank you very much! :)

tonyt334:Good Job lutfi_suci This is my first time using Fiver, I will get some more work done soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment