Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will draw for you my cartoons

I will draw for you my cartoons












About:

Drawing about my nighmares,feelings,satire,social issues,prejudices, etc, i will design for you my main cartoons in different situations.

If you are still not sure what to choose, let me know through messages. I will gladly help you out with the options giving you my portfolio with all my main characters.

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER

SERVICES:

  • Social satires
  • Different situations that can be uncomfortable for some people
  • Dramatic,Sarcastic and Raw

Pleased to work with you♥

Reviews


ericamackey336:It was what i wanted and he was also super patient as i had a hard time explaining what i want. Super fast delivery

helloimokareyou:Great seller.

treywalker:Excellent work! Listened well and did everything perfect.

viidaworldstage:perfect buyerr, fast communication

royalyness:Outstanding experience. High quality artist. Original and very talented. A pleasure to deal with.


No comments:

Post a Comment