Sunday, May 13, 2018

I will draw a cartoon from your photos

I will draw a cartoon from your photos












About:

Hello,  I will make  cartoon portrait from your photo." You can chose normal style
"It's digitally drawn by hand, No Apps, No Plugin, All Colored"

Head and shoulder,,Top Half Body,,and Full Body.
[Recommended] Send me head shot photo, from the front and good quality photo (min 300 dpi)
Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects, and I did not draw the logo on your shirt
Don't send me your photo that cut off around head, because your cartoon picture will be cut off too :(
Modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.
The result will be delivered to you in size 800x800 pixel,potrait/ landscaped JPG, and PNG format with transparent background for Premium Quality 3000x3000pixel.
(1 person $5) , ( 2 people $10 )
(Maximum two face on once order)

Reviews


finallyfocus:Dope Sauce

nanamhayonk:thank you very much

finallyfocus:Dope Sauce

nanamhayonk:thank you very much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment