Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I will draw a vector cartoon image for your social media profiles

I will draw a vector cartoon image for your social media profiles












About:

I will create you a high-quality vector cartoon portrait which will look awsome which you can use on your different social media profiles.

What I need:
Head shot Good quality Image that u want to convert (min 300dpi).
A bad quality image can effect your cartoon portrait.


How it works:

  1. Send me a GOOD QUALITY image that you want me to convert.
  2. Choose your background color any which you like.
  3. Receive you awsome vector image and review it

Money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
24/7 service
one month support

Note: Its better to discuss first before ordering :)

Reviews


neilross:It was great

iprotayyib:Outstanding Buyer ...\r\nWould love to work with you again !!

chefpolice0625:Omg! Great Job!!

iprotayyib: Thanks Man !! Fantastic Buyer !! Would love to work with you again !

chefpolice0625:This was an awesome purchase and product was really good! The artist was very accommodating and flexible. I will order another job today! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment