Sunday, May 13, 2018

I will try to satisfied my buyer. Feel free to contact me anytime + See More

I will try to satisfied my buyer. Feel free to contact me anytime + See More












About:

Welcome to my gig page:

What will you get with this gig

*My Work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.
I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first

Here are the STEPS
  1. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer
  2. Respond to all requirements
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order

Tips for BEST Results:
  •  attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  •  PROVIDE Reference images if possible
 
IMPORTANT:

  • Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Caricature (I will give a Discount for bulk orders)
  • I keep all copyrights to my work unless Commercial Use extra is included in your order


NOTE: don't hesitate to contract me anytime.........................

thanks
khanam97

Reviews


vargasinsurance:Great work, thank you.

khanam97:Outstanding Experience! Thank you so much!

vargasinsurance:Another great job, thank you!

khanam97:outstanding experience!

vargasinsurance:Another great job, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment