Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will draw you as a cartoon character

I will draw you as a cartoon character












About:

I will create a simple cartoon rendition of you or anything else you desire. If I'm drawing you or another real-life person, I will need some photos for reference. For pets or anything more fantastical, a general description (species, breed, distinguishing features) can suffice.

To ensure that I am able to deliver exactly what you're looking for, please contact me prior to placing your order.

Thank you!

Reviews


dkaupiko:Great Service

silviodonofrio:The work quality wasn't what was shown in the pictures he put up on main page.

davidgosc:I'm sorry my delivery didn't fit what you were looking for. In the future, please feel free to use your revisions rather than allowing the timer to expire, I would have been happy to revise until satisfied if you had communicated with me.

carolynpack:Great work. Fast work, Very professional. Looking forward to receiving the final work without the watermark.

theson:very kool, very kool, very kool....


No comments:

Post a Comment