Monday, May 14, 2018

I will draw an anime or chibi version of your photo

I will draw an anime or chibi version of your photo












About:

i'll draw a full color anime or chibi style of your photo
if you want an anime version i'll draw it from waist up... if its a chibi its full body
but both are in full color for just $5 (no background)

you can also check my extra gig!
 you can now order photo with two persons in half body (waist up) just add $5
or one person in FULL BODY for extra $10

do you want to include a detailed background of your photo? just add $10

i can also deliver in 1 days for super fast order!

IMPORTANT: if you have 2 or more persons on photo, don't forget to add the gig quantity.

thank you very much!!

Reviews


ghenwy:perfect, bought 2 times and will do it again. awsome.

gregnull:Fantastic. Communicated order, got what I wanted.

andrewmcollier:Project was a little late but the finished product was worth the wait. Got a family photo done as a Mother’s Day gift and it turned out perfect. Will definitely buy again and recommend to others.

kaykam99:I love this sooooo much! Thank you a million times over! I'm definitely coming back! I know I can depend on you to deliver awesome results!

roosent:Love the delivery. Great


No comments:

Post a Comment