Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will custom make a hello kitty for you

I will custom make a hello kitty for you












About:

 If you're a Hello Kitty fan I know you'll love this! I will make
a digital illustration of Hello Kitty in my style doing almost
anything you would like or wearing anything you would like.

I can possibly make her resemble you or a friend or family
member or a celebrity or she can partake in your favorite hobby.

Please give me details as to what you want BEFORE ordering
a gig so I can determine whether I can use your inspiration/take
your request  or  draw your picture the way you want.
Provide a pic of yourself or what you want me to use. 

READ BEFOR PURCHASE:

The default $5 gig is: BLACK AND WHITE lineart drawing

no background

Gig Extra +$10 is: COLOR
, in a flat digital coloring style

Gig Extra +$10  is: a  is for a background or additional items 
added to the drawing.


CONTACT ME  *BEFORE* ORDERING 

Reviews


parklanedental:The artist was great to work with and fast responsive to all the communication! Love her work! extremely pretty!

love4you:Great experience and great and clear understanding and communication fast response!! Very nice

matteo263:Hard working, excellent communication and very talented!

love4you:Great experience!\n\n\n\n\n\n\nGreat experience and communication!

christopherg4:This was an awesome experience! Thanks!\nIncredible work! We will use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment