Monday, May 21, 2018

I will make a funny big head cartoon portrait of you

I will make a funny big head cartoon portrait of you












About:

Welcome to my Fiverr Gig! Thank you for viewing this!

I make digital hand-drawn cartoon portraits for any occasion:
Profile Photos, Banners, Birthday gifts, Christmas presents or Couple Anniversaries. 
You can chose normal style or big head style.

For the $5 basic gig you will get:
- One person only, Head to shoulder
- In Black & White or colored
- Delivered within 3 days
- Only one Revision
- Transparent Background

Additional service:
*Full Body - +$5
*Extra fast 1 day delivery - $15
*Background - $10
*Source file - $10
*Commercial use - $10

Important NOTE:

*Send your most updated & best quality photo (min. 300 dpi) or 100 Kb in file size.
*Don't send: Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face cause it will be drawn manually 
*Don't send me photos that are cut off around head, cause your cartoon will be cut off too.
*Modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.
*No Vectors please!

If you have any questions or special requests feel free to contact me in the inbox. If you like my gig, please hit favorite and share it to your friend and family. Thank you very much, I am looking forward to hear from you!

Reviews


captainkirk_12:Awesome great work

gummy09:great buyer. would work with him again.

macdad6:Great communication fast delivery and accurate work. Great job

gummy09:Great buyer.

richardknight01:Great work, thanks !


No comments:

Post a Comment