Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I will design 2d character model in illustrator in just one day

I will design 2d character model in illustrator in just one day












About:

Hello everyone!

I can create innovative cartoon character for you.
I also trace your idea into vector form as well. I will make as many character as you need. You can use these characters in animation and comic both. I can also make 2d cartoon animation for you if you want but this service is not in 15$.

What I want?
description about the cartoon.

What you get?
two files (.ai and .jpg)

Thank you

Reviews


amandacerny1:Excellent!

awaislike891:Nice to work with you

linaalba:High quality work!

awaislike891:Great to work for you.Looking forward to work for you again

unique_company:Outstanding Experience-)


No comments:

Post a Comment