Saturday, May 5, 2018

I will draw you in adventure time style

I will draw you in adventure time style












About:

Hello! And thank you for checking out my gig :)


You like Adventure time bright and crazy style? I'll be glad to help.

SIZE 600 x 600 pixel JPG file include plain color background (see exstras for illustrated background)


follow these steps:

  1. place the order(ORDER NOW button)
  2. send me the your photo man,woman, dog, cat, etc and input your requirement(please give me a good quality image with visible hair and clothes (if you want a fullbody illustration) ).
  3. Each person/pet on the image counts as 1 figure.
  4. receive drawing, complete the order and give review.


Gig extras, pick when ordering:

  • HQ = +$10 for size 1200 x 1200 pixel 300 dpi. 4 x 4" (hight changes for vertical orientation)
  • HQ2 = +$15 for size 2400 x 2400 pixel 300 dpi. 8 x 8" (hight changes for vertical orientation)
  • +$15 for commercial use
  • +$10 for illustrated background (unique background, not premade one)


I send work in progress screenshots of the drawing process, review them if you want to make any changes to the drawing white its still a rough sketch.

Thank you!

Reviews


fonzlennon:Great! I loved it

skittlesrequiem:Thank you!\r\n

picapaca19:Perfecto the best art ever!

skittlesrequiem:Great communication and fast feedback!\r\n Will be glad to work again

fonzlennon:Great! I loved it


No comments:

Post a Comment