Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will draw cute chibi character for you

I will draw cute chibi character for you












About:

I will draw cute chibi character in anime style for you!
If you're interested to order, just give me reference pictures. I'll show the sketch for you to approve and tweak it a bit before I ink and color it. I'll even draw you simple background if it's necessary ^ w ^ 
You'll get an A5 in PNG format and 300dpi.

This gig is for non-commercial purpose, please understand. I'll draw additional characters for 5$/characters and complex background for 5$. Please check the extra gigs. 

Reviews


diamondsea:Awesome job as always!

segakucing:Outstanding Experience!

diamondsea:Fabulous work! Love it!

segakucing:It's a fun project. Thank you :D

landrew1:Outstanding artist who can take an idea you have and turn it into pure gold. Brilliant collaborator that needs little to no input or direction after you tell him what you want made. Truly a diamond in a sea of coal.


No comments:

Post a Comment