Friday, May 11, 2018

I will draw anime, yaoi, yuri or nsfw characters of your choice

I will draw anime, yaoi, yuri or nsfw characters of your choice












About:

I can draw YAOI, YURI, Straight, OC or existing characters from an official source (fanarts). Whether you want a single character or a couple! Anime or my original cartoonish style! With background or without, colored or plain~ :)

You can also add extras:

Additional Figure +5$
Add Background/Scene +10$
Include Colors in Illustration +5$
Include Entire Body Illustration +5$
I can also offer a nsfw scene +30$

If you chose to include color in Illustration, add color only once, it will be for the whole drawing.
If you are ordering a full body Illustration it will only apply for 1 character!

Reviews


redleader97:You art work and drawing style is amazing! The artist is amazing to work with and was willing to make changes on the spot! I could not asked for a better artist! Thank your so much! This is the artist for your job!

semashke:Awhhhh! Thank you very much and thank you for being very specific C: wish you all the best \u003c3

signalone:I gave the seller a couple of photos of my partner and me, and he did an outstanding job turning us into anime characters. Absolutely love the work. I highly recommend this seller.

semashke:thank you!! you guys are super cute

jumpkick:Have purchased many times before from this seller. Always satisfied with their work.


No comments:

Post a Comment