Friday, May 25, 2018

I will draw your cartoon portrait

I will draw your cartoon portrait












About:

Do you need a Caroon Portait at a low price and with a fast delivery ?

Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait gig!

I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary

I'm Simone,
A  Seller with over 3000 portaits in 5+ years experience in this field.

I Will Draw Your Cartoon Portrait

I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary

The $5 Gig for this cartoon portait  includes: 
- Head Drawing
- One person in black & white
- High resolution file in jpg

Extra options:

- Color - $5
- High resolution (4000x4000 transparent background) - $5
- Source file (Ai file - layered, editable, vector) - $10
- Commercial use licence - $10

check out for more ! :) 


For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait! :)
Simone

Reviews


londonfalls:Great work

ridhishdevani:Great to work with. Was very helpful and quick with delivery the product. Would highly recommend! Thanks Simone :)

georgiastudio:good seller

joegrayii:Easy to work with. Quick delivery. Excellent job.

tyieaba:good seller


No comments:

Post a Comment