Thursday, February 20, 2020

Draw Cartoon Portrait Of You











About:

HI,I will make cartoon of you for $5 with realistic style or any style you like in adobe illustrator.



I also accept custom offer, so you can contact me and tell me about the cartoon you looking for :)

for an example : i can make a portrait of you in different body or different outfits :)



"Standar Package Delivery within 2 day".



you will get : 

  • 1 figure head to chest (1080 x 1080 pixel)
  • full color
  • background
  • 3 minor revision
for only $5.



note : 
  • send me your photo (good quality ), because it will affect on the final result
  • The price I offer is for one face (for one person)

  • I will send you any file format.( JPG/PNG)





any question?, please contact me :)

"if you like my gig, please share with your friends and family".



cheers,



Aguung.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exelent work im so happy to get this 110% recommended for you thanks

Seller's Response:

Thanks you, im happy you like the results.. next time if you need anything, just contact me.. I'll gladly do it for you ^_^

Seller's Response:

I liked the end results enough to use them for what I need them for. the seller was very polite and tried their best.

Seller's Response:

thanks you.. im happy you like the results ^_^

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with aguung. Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment