Friday, February 21, 2020

Make Digital Caricature Portrait From Your Photo











About:

Please contact me first before placing an order, thank you.



I make digital caricature from your photo. A unique way to turn yourself into funny cartoon look a like. Please be considerate that the result is depending on quality of your photo.



My portfolio: https://tinyurl.com/ybfcnjsr



What You Will Get:

  • Head to chest nor half body illustration.
  • HD illustration (8 x 10 inches 300 dpi).
  • One figure.
  • 4 - 7 days delivery.


Extras:

  • Extra figure available for extra $10 (per figure).
  • Source file (PSD) available for extra $20.
  • If you need other/bigger size for your illustration you can choose medium or large canvas on extras menu.
  • For commercial use you will charged for extra $15 (per project).


Note:

  • I need photo with good quality, no blurry and good lighting (please contact me first to confirm it).
  • I will make illustration from your photo as is, not changing pose or expression (outfit is optional).
  • One figure only.
  • If you have any questions, or need help before making an order, feel free to send me a message at anytime.


Reviews


:

Everything was very good

:

Thank you

:

I loved working with Arif. Great quality and good communication!

:

Really good

:

This is absolutely phenomal work. I can't believe the turnaround and the end product.




No comments:

Post a Comment