Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Draw The Characters For You











About:

hi guys, in this gig i am offering character of your choice male female kids or whatever you demand in any medium i will draw with my creativity any medium you can choose like vector digital paper or what you want.. quality is guaranteed 



i will deliver you amazing lively eye catchy character..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the seller was accommodating and i appreciate her efforts and communication. I'd rather have the file in adobe illustrator but photoshop was cool too

Seller's Response:

Silah just amazing! I am in love with her work, very talented artist! Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

My review will be exactly what I wrote Arushan17 when i got my order: "Oh beautiful work, exactly what i needed and you exceeded my expectations when you took an extra step to send them individually. Amazing!!!" Nothing can be more honest than that I guess. Give Arushan17 your project, She won't let you down. Beautiful work...

:

awesome experience

:

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Arushan17. The work was EXCEPTIONAL, the service extremely professional and the communication excellent. I will be working with this seller again straight away on another project. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this seller to other Fiverr buyers needed design services.




No comments:

Post a Comment