Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Draw Your Character Design Or Your Anime Fanart











About:

Hi hello everyone! 



Draw your personal fanart from your favorite anime, make you original character for personal purpose or for your commercial game character, your story, your avatar or for your anything project that you will worked. I can help you to draw anything with that what you want. a fantasy genre or a sci-fi with this my drawing style that displayed here.



- size will be 2000 x 2000 pixels 300 dpi



and for the price :



$5____________Black and white or grayscale drawing$10___________Full Colored person drawing (without background)$20___________Full colored person drawing + background

$30 or more____Full colored multiple person drawing + detailed background



Feel free to contact  me via inbox now to ask me anything, or you can order the drawing from me. and I will give my best work and the high quality artwork result for you.  :)



thankyou very much for your visit to my gig. 



thanks in advance.

greeting from Indonesia.

kind regards.

Zoanrayan



note : oh yeah if you want the different style, you can see my other gigs. thanks. :D

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the best drawer on Fiverr I will be ordering again soon he's fair on the price and delivers fast

Seller's Response:

thankyou very much Sir. :D

:

Love this seller he always delivers with good quality. His art style I personally find very professional. I have used him more than once and will continue in the future.

:

Thankyou very much Sir for this your awesome character project. :D

:

The artist is very good and although the source material may be a little bit obscure he handled it very well and delivered something that I am very happy with, would order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment