Friday, January 10, 2020

Draw Cartoon With Different Style As You Wish











About:

Hello every one .. 



If you want a cartoon character of yourself, friends, family or the characters in your imagination. I will make it happen. "It's digitally drawn by hand, No Apps, No Plugin, All Colored"



in this gig i will draw cartoon characters in different style as you wish for just $5.



  • What I need from you :
  • Your description about the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you want me to draw from real life.


  • What you will get from me :
  • High-resolution 2000 x 2000 pixels JPG with Simple Background,PNG with transparent background  (yes, you get 2 files ) (Additional gigs for extra characters) 


  • Price :
  • Default $5 for a cartoon (1 gig per 1 character)
  • +$20 for adding a catchy or complicated background


Thanks for checking my gig and PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT CUSTOM ORDER !

Reviews


:

great communication and art work.

:

so great, great work

:

The seller captured what I wanted perfectly!

:

THANK YOU! As always, you are wonderful :)

:

thank you! I'm very pleased




No comments:

Post a Comment