Monday, January 13, 2020

Draw Any Character In Cute Chibi Style











About:

Hi Welcome to my gig page! :D



I will draw fanart character or your original character into a cute chibi style! :D



What You Get: You will get High Quality drawing Chibi and the Source File.

What For
: Previous buyer use my work for Promoting Youtube banner, Profile avatar, Game asset, Gift for friend or family,  Fan art of famous character, Twitch Game Streamer sticker for fans, Business card, and many more.

What I Need: Please give me references of character you requested, such as Hair color, Pose, Hairstyle, clothes, also image or picture references will very helpful! :D

What I Can Draw for you:

  • You :D
  • Human
  • Animal
  • Humanized Simple Things (ex: a cartoon pencil that have hands and eyes, something similar of it)
What I Can't Draw for you(Sorry ._.):

  • Vehicle
  • Mechanical Things
  • Robot
  • Anything that have complex shape


IMPORTANT!:


PLEASE DISCUSS FIRST WITH ME ON MESSAGE BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER!!



Thank you
for visiting my gig page! :D

-Ken



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment