Monday, January 13, 2020

Color Your Line Art











About:

"PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MSGS FIRST"

I'll color your line art with a style or a mood of colors of your choice.

You can send me your sketch too and I can ink it and color it. or just color it. Whichever you choose

Prices are negotiable depending on the complexity of the work and its urgency.

It is not possible to upload many images to the gig but here is a link to my coloring portfolio for a better look at my style and technique https://farashetmanga.artstation.com/albums/1448554

Please contact me via msgs before placing your order so we can discuss more details especially if you have a tight deadline.



Looking forward to working with you :)

Thank you!

Mariam

Reviews


:

Best artist available here

:

I love these! Such a great job, thank you! Made me smile. :-) Will hire again!

:

Great Skills...Pleasure to work with!!!

:

Good and helpful

:

Thank you Mariam for colouring in my illustrations so beautifully. I couldn't have have completed my children's book with out your skill, assistance and professionalism. Any modifications I have requested you have made them without hesitation. You have been a pleasure to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment