Thursday, January 16, 2020

Draw Your Favourite Dinosaur In Cartoon Style











About:

Hi! I'm an italian cartoonist and I will draw any dinosaur you want in cartoon style!



I'm a big dinosaur fan and I have plenty of experience in drawing dinosaurs. I will use my knowledge of paleontology and cartoon drawing, so the final result will be the best of both worlds!



The delivery will include the file in JPG and, when requested, PNG.



If you're planning to order an illustration with multiple figures please contact me for a Custom Offer. Any additional figure will require:



  • + $15 and additional 2 days per headshot
  • + $20 and additional 3 days per half body
  • + $25 and additional 4 days per full body


Any commercial use will require a commercial license purchase of $25.
Any promotional use on magazines, blogs, podcasts, etc. will require an editorial license purchase of $15.


  • [Recommended] You have to specify if you want your dinosaur to be scientifically accurate or if you want it to be based on pop culture and movies like Jurassic Park & co.
  • If you have a specific style or design in mind, please send me as many reference pictures as you can. This applies also to objects and costumes.

  • Don't send : Blurred, small pictures.


Please feel free to contact me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

it was fantastic and was well worth the price, I would want to do more in the near future.

:

I had a very specific request and Mettiu was able to perfectly fulfil the brief! Would love to work with him again

:

absolutley amezing drawing! he made exactly what i wanted! looks like he took it right out of my head and improved it!!! great communication and a very nice guy!

:

Mettiu's attention to detail makes his work worth coming back for! I have hired him twice now ... and I look forward to working with him again!

:

Thank you so much. This kind of work was new to me and your collaboration was precious!




No comments:

Post a Comment