Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Draw Cartoon Portrait Vector Art Vector Portrait











About:

I'm Imran from Bangladesh and welcome to my gig. I'm here to make you smile with my artistic skills! I do vector art, vector tracing, vector portrait and I draw cartoon portrait and caricature.  :)



Instructions:



  • Go through the price and then decide. 
  • If you think I'm the guy you were looking for, then choose your package, say Hi! and send me your cartoon portrait, vector art and vector portrait image(good quality for sure).
  • I'll get your job done as soon as I can and finally, I'll be expecting some good words from you too my friend.


and yeah! I'll give you the image which will be - A4 size + 300 dpi + printable JPEG image file + transparent PNG file and Ai file if you want.



Check the price again :
  • Line art drawing without color or a colorful head shot (head to shoulder area) = $5.
  • For half body drawing with color = $10
  • Full body drawing with color = $15


Please check extras for more.



PLEASE, If you want accuracy, give your best photo which is at least clear and clean. So get your vector art, vector portrait and cartoon portrait
 today!



Special note: Unlimited revisions means changes of shapes and colors only.



Thank You.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Work was a treat. Simple and effective. Will use again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sir. Hope to see you again very soon.

Seller's Response:

Great Service




No comments:

Post a Comment