Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will draw you in my comic style

I will draw you in my comic style












About:

I draw you in a comic style. 

IMPORTANT

THIS IS NOT A PORTRAIT! this is an artistic interpretation of yourself by me. It's the way you look if you were a character in my comicbooks. I DON´T DRAW REALISTIC PORTRAITS!

I have more than 8 years drawing comics and now you can look like a character of a comic book done by me (Will No Name).

The cost for each character is

sketched face 5$
colored face 15$
half body 25$

for full body characters write me for a custom offer

IMPORTANT

MAXIMUM 2 MODIFICATIONS
After 2 modifications each modification have a cost of 5$

If you don´t like the result of the caricature you can´t send another picture of reference because that counts as a new one order. So please be sure to send a good resolution picture when you make the order!

You'll recieve a .jpg file of 8x10 inches in 300 dpi of resolution.

EXTRAS

Weapons and Instruments has an extra cost of 10$

Reviews


benjo391990:very nice work, thank you

willnoname:thank you so much my friend

belasonic:These comic drawings are the best! Super fun and accurate. Makes a great gift

willnoname:thank you my friend!!!

eldobo:Great service!


No comments:

Post a Comment