Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will change background and retouch your image

I will change background and retouch your image












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi there I am professional photo manipulation expert. I will manipulate edit and apply effects on your photo.

I have more than 5 years of experience in photo manipulation.

I am expert in:
  1. Photo manipulation
  2. Photo editing
  3. Photo retouching
  4. Spot removing
  5. Skin softening 
  6. Color adjustment
  7. Cartooning
  8. and much more according to your requirements

Reviews


trafficer_alexi:Great work done fast! Hoghly recommended

jane234:Outstanding Experience!

juhbreel:Great work with jane! I highly recommend to anyone.

jane234:You made working with you less stressful, thanks for your patronage, looking forward to working with you again.

trafficer_alexi:Great work done fast! Hoghly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment